Spicy Ranch Taco Sauce
This simple ranch taco sauce has a spicy kick and oodles of flavor! You can add it to tacos, burritos, flautas, and more.
- Author: Rustic Family Recipes
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 2 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup
- Category: Condiments
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Adobo sauce or hot sauce
- Fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to let flavors meld together.
- Serve with your favorite tacos, burritos, salads, or as a dip!
Keywords: taco sauce, dipping sauce, taco bell sauces, sweet potato fries dipping sauce