About Me: I have more than 20 years of cooking experience & share my favorite recipes on this blog.
Have a question? Please post a comment, I’m happy to help. 🙂
Want to enjoy a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino without driving to Starbucks? You got it! This easy recipe lets you make a copycat version in less than 5 minutes.
This Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino is creamy, chocolatey and totally decadent.
Made with Oreo cookies, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, and chocolate shavings, this ice-cold sip is a must try for chocolate lovers. Chilled coffee adds a caffeinated boost, then the whole thing is served with a generous amount of whipped cream on top. Friends, it doesn’t get any better than this. (Unless you want booze added to the mix, in which case, check out this Mudslide Drink.)
Why You’ll Love This Starbucks Frappuccino Recipe
- Easy. All you need is a blender to make this creamy frappuccino. No special tools required!
- Quick. From start to finish, this Starbucks drink is ready in less than 5 minutes. Just add all the ingredients except the toppings to your blender and blend away.
- Chocolatey. If you love chocolate you are going to adore this easy recipe. It has four kinds of chocolate all blended together into one indulgent beverage.
What is a Frappuccino?
A frappuccino is a kind of blended ice coffee drink sold by Starbucks. It usually includes coffee, ice, and other ingredients that are combined to make unique flavors like this Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino.
Here’s a quick look at what you’ll need to make this Starbucks copycat recipe. Be sure to scroll down to the recipe card for specific amounts.
- Ice – Cubed or crushed, both work.
- Coffee – Brew coffee the way you normally would, then chill it in the fridge.
- Milk – Any kind of milk works. I used cow’s milk but oat milk is also tasty.
- Oreo cookies
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup – For blending into the drink and also drizzling on top.
- Whipped cream – I like Cabot whipped cream, but whatever your favorite brand is works.
- Chocolate shavings – Get a good quality bar of chocolate, then use a grater to shave some of it on top of your frappuccino.
Are you ready to treat yourself to this chocolatey frappuccino recipe? Here’s how to make it:
- Prep your glass. Use a pastry brush to add strips of chocolate syrup to the inside of your glass.
- Blend. Add the ice, chilled coffee, milk, Oreos, chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup to a blender. Pulse until well blended and smooth, about 30-45 seconds.
- Pour. Add the blended mixture to your glass.
- Garnish. Top with a generous amount of whipped cream, finish with chocolate shavings and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Serve. Drink immediately while still cold! Serve with a thick boba style straw.
That’s it! This frappuccino recipe makes one large Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino or two smaller servings. Enjoy!
More Starbucks Copycat RecipesPrint
This easy Starbucks copycat recipe makes a decadent Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino in less than 5 minutes.
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 4 minutes
- Yield: 1-2
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/3 cups ice
- 1 cup regular brewed coffee, chilled in the fridge
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, plus more for serving
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Chocolate shavings, for serving
Prep your glass. Use a pastry brush to add strips of chocolate syrup to the inside of your glass.
Blend. Add the ice, chilled coffee, milk, Oreos, chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup to a blender. Pulse until well blended and smooth, about 30-45 seconds.
Pour. Add the blended mixture to your glass.
Garnish. Top with a generous amount of whipped cream, finish with chocolate shavings and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Serve. Drink immediately while still cold! Serve with a thick boba style straw.
Last Step:Please share a rating and comment if you enjoyed this recipe! Your feedback helps this little blog thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Keywords: mocha cookie crumble frappuccino, starbucks copycat recipe